Embracing the SlowLife in Tuscany
Autumn Retreat 2021
Arrival Thursday 18 November / Departure Sunday 21 November
Autumn has arrived and I invite you to pause…. step away from day-to-day life…. rest, be pampered, cultivate your capacity for slowness, connect deeply with nature and your inner self. In the stunning surrounds of Le Tassinaie you’ll sense intimacy and warmth, peace and wellness, as if time has stopped and you’ve finally caught up with yourself. In these beautiful Autumn days I’ll guide you through a series of SlowLife sessions to connect body, mind & spirit… through gentle movement, meditation and quiet reflection you’ll deepen your practise of slowness and discover your innate capacity for respecting your own needs. As part of a very small group, you’ll enjoy moments of calm, create wonderful memories and come away refreshed with the tools to integrate slowness in daily life.
During this exclusive retreat you will
* Discover the principles of slowness
* Practise Meditative Yoga and Yoga Nidra
* Discover how to use nutrition for pleasure and health
* Set personal intentions for integrating slowness in daily life
* Enjoy hearty, abundant brunches, slow Mediterranean dinners, using seasonal, healthy, organic, local, vegetarian produce
* Spend time walking in nature, breathing fresh sea air, reconnecting with your natural rhythm
* Explore the local villages
* Be one of only six guests
For an additional cost you can also
Have 1:1 coaching with Sandrine
Book a relaxing massage
But of course everything is optional! You might want to take a sauna or sip hot tea or fresh juice while reading a good book. You might want to do nothing at all!
This retreat is all about slowness… listening to yourself, meeting your needs, taking precious time just for you…
The retreat will be held in English, but as a fluent Italian, German, French and Russian speaker I warmly welcome those for whom English may be a second language.
On our opening day you’re invited to arrive from 2pm to settle in… enjoy the fragrance and sensations of the beautiful garden, take a walk, a sauna, perhaps a relaxing massage. We’ll gather at 4.30pm for a warm welcome and begin our retreat together.
€420 Per Person
Le Tassinaie: Accommodation, Brunches & Dinners, Transfer to/from Cecina Station
€420 Single Occupancy
€375 Single Occupancy (single bed)
€300 Double/Twin Occupancy (per person)
Our retreat will be held at Podere Le Tassinaie in harmony with the landscape, spirit & tranquility of Tuscany. Our hosts are passionate about the environment and wellbeing; they live this through eco-sustainable production and welcoming guests to enjoy their very magical place.
You can discover more at www.letassinaie.com/en/ but note this is just a small idea of the exquisite beauty in which you will be surrounded during your stay!
What to Bring
* Comfortable warm clothes for yoga and relaxation
* Walking shoes
* Notebook & pen
* Good book
* A scarf & coat to stay warm on your Autumn walks
* Alarm clock (if you decide to enjoy a digital detox)
This SlowLife retreat gives you the opportunity to make a beautiful gift to yourself – a digital detox! If you would like to enjoy your time without your devices you may leave them in the secure safe of Le Tassinaie and collect them as you leave. This is purely optional but I invite you consider how a device free intention could help you to fully embrace slowness and connect most deeply with what is important to you.
Two simple steps!
1. Please book your Accommodation by contacting Cristina at Le Tassinaie
– email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– tel: +39 331 640 2609
2. For the SlowLife Tuition please find below the payment link