Embracing the SlowLife in Tuscany
Summer Retreat 2021
Arrival Wednesday 15 September / Departure Saturday 18 September
Step away from the complexities of daily life, rest, be pampered, connect with your capacity for slowness, enjoy freedom and lightness. As we share these last days of summer I’ll guide you through a series of SlowLife sessions to connect body, mind & spirit and deepen your practise of slowness. You’ll enjoy moments of calm, create beautiful memories and take away the tools to integrate slowness in daily life.
During this exclusive retreat you will
- Discover the principles of slowness
- Practise Meditative Yoga and Yoga Nidra
- Discover how to use nutrition for pleasure and health
- Set personal intentions for integrating slowness in daily life
- Enjoy hearty, abundant brunches and slow Mediterranean dinners using seasonal, healthy, organic, local, vegetarian produce
- Spend time in slowness and relaxation by the beach
- Have an opportunity to explore local villages, enjoy walks and go biking
- Enjoy an evening of music and culture
- Be one of only six guests
For an additional cost you can also
Have 1:1 coaching with Sandrine
Book a relaxing massage
But of course everything is optional! Sometimes you may want to just lie by the pool with a good book! This retreat is all about slowness… listening to yourself, meeting your needs, taking precious time just for you… The retreat will be held in English, but as a fluent Italian, German, French and Russian speaker I warmly welcome those for whom English may be a second language. On our opening day you’re invited to arrive from 2pm to settle in… enjoy the fragrance and sensations of the beautiful garden, take a walk, have a cool dip in the pool, perhaps a relaxing massage. We’ll gather at 4.30pm for a warm welcome and begin our retreat together.
€420 Per Person
Le Tassinaie: Accommodation, Brunches & Dinners, Transfer to/from Cecina Station
€360 Single Occupancy
€270 Double/Twin Occupancy (per person)
Our retreat will be held at Podere Le Tassinaie in harmony with the landscape, spirit & tranquility of Tuscany. Our hosts are passionate about the environment and wellbeing; they live this through eco-sustainable production and welcoming guests to enjoy their very magical place.
You can discover more at www.letassinaie.com/en/ but note this is just a small idea of the exquisite beauty in which you will be surrounded during your stay!
What to Bring
- Swimsuit & towel
- Comfortable clothes for yoga and relaxation
- Walking shoes
- Notebook & pen
- Good book
- A scarf to keep you cosy when enjoying an evening sitting outside
- Alarm clock (if you decide to enjoy a digital detox)
This SlowLife retreat gives you the opportunity to make a beautiful gift to yourself – a digital detox! If you would like to enjoy your time without your devices you may leave them in the secure safe of Le Tassinaie and collect them as you leave. This is purely optional but I invite you consider how a device free intention could help you to fully embrace slowness and connect most deeply with what is important to you.
Save the date
2022 Summer Retreat will take place in June – more information coming soon!
Two simple steps!
1. Please book your Accommodation by contacting Cristina at Le Tassinaie
– email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– tel: +39 331 640 2609
2. For the SlowLife Tuition please find below the payment link
What they’re saying
…So happy to have had the experience of meeting Sandrine and having the opportunity to take her yoga class and hear about her slow living philosophy. It was life changing for me. Thank you!
Spending time with Sandrine is a lot of fun. She’s a great listener and has a wonderful sense of humour. Apart from her expertise, I was curious to learn about her philosophy. It’s an interesting approach!
…Everything and more. Sandrine will feed your mind, body and soul.